Was Lefty the Salesman shown only on Unpaved?

mikealan

Reaction score
Hello. I just want to ask a question about a green anything muppet in the trenchcoat named Lefty, the character who was a salesman that sells things to Ernie and was the assistant of Accomplice Fat Blue.

Was he shown only on Sesame Street Unpaved on Noggin?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike,

Its impossible for it to be shown only on Sesame Street Unpaved.

To be one of the 'Unpaved' episodes, It needs to have aired on TV some years ago.
So it would have aired on TV, Then repeated on Noggin.

get it ?

see ya

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I think he meant if Lefty was ever on Sesame Too or Play w/ Me Sesame too.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
He was on Play With Me Sesame the other day. I didn't get to see all of it, my mother called me out as soon as the sketch started.

CookieFan

Reaction score
The Lefty sketch they played on PWMS was with the painting of the tree/four elephants. One of those optical illusion paintings.

ssetta

Reaction score
He was also on a 123 episode from season 25, where he sells 8s.

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, what happened to the Season 25 shows on Noggin, now?

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually don't know. I mentioned in another post that yesterday, the airing of Sesame Too at 5 AM est was from Season 25, but today, it was Season 30. But I think that yesterday, it was just before they changed to the new Noggin. I don't know if you knew this, but Noggin mainly runs from 6 AM to 6 PM. So the 5 AM Sesame Too is not exactly part of Noggin. It's just a filler. They just acquired Season 31, which is taking the place of Season 30. And apparently, season 30 is taking the place of season 25. I don't know what will happen, maybe season 25 will only be on during the weekend from now on. Who knows?