Was Robbie Sinclair on Motaop's Shop?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I just want to know if Robbie Sinclair was a customer on Motaop's Shop? Here's some other Henson productions that Robbie could have appeared in.

1. The Muppet Christmas Carol: As a townsperson or one of Nephew Fred's Christmas guests.
2. The Animal Show: He could have been also known as Green Stegosaurus or Prehistoric Dinosaur.
3. Muppet Treasure Island: As one of the customers of the Benbow Inn.
4. Muppets Tonight: Could have danced with Boppity in the Heather Lockear episode.
5. Kermit's Swamp Years: At the pet store singing Life as a Pet.
6. Animal Jam: He could have danced with the dancing elephant.
7. The Muppets Wizard of Oz: As one of the animals at the forest.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I haven't seen any episodes of Mopatops Shop, but I don't think Robbie did. I think it might have been a little out of place to have included just one Dinosaurs character, and even to include a creature shop character on that show.

It would have been cool if the entire Sinclair family made a cameo in The Muppet Christmas Carol, maybe in the opening song or at the end. After all, that movie and Dinosaurs were both produced by Disney and Henson, and Dinosaurs was popular at the time of the movies release.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
The Rights of Motaop's Shop

Robbie Sinclair from Dinosaurs is a show of the Creature Shop maybe the Creature Shop has no rights for Motaop's Shop. If Disney bought Dinosaurs Robbie could have been a customer by then. Here's some other Henson productions that Robbie could have appeared in.

1. The Muppet Movie: As a minor dinosaur for the first time in the crowd of Muppets.

2. The Cosby Show episode Cliff's Nightmare: As a minor dinosaur for the second time at Operating Thearter

3. Muppet Race Mania: As a race car player.

4. Muppet Party Cruise: Could have made a cameo in Short Circut like Digit did.

5. Sesame Street: Robbie could have appeared in the Elmo's World segment dinosaurs.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
rights

I don't know if the rigths to the Dinosaurs characters belong to Henson or Disney, or both, but Mopatops Shop was around before Henson sold the Muppets to Disney. Many Disney-owned Muppet characters have made appearances on Mopatops Shop.

My reasoning about it being doubtful because of the creature shop would be that it is rare for creations from the creature shop to appear alongside the muppets in various productions.

I am also not what kind of conditions that the Dinosaur characters are in. I'm not sure if they are in perfect condition or if they have worn out like Thog and Bruno and many of the Fraggles have. Does anybody know?

Also, The Muppet Movie and the muppets appearance on The Cosby Show were made before Dinosaurs began. I am not sure if any of the Dinosaurs characters had been built yet when the Muppets were on The Cosby Show.