1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Was this a new ep of PWMS?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Jun 20, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I was watching Play With Me Sesame today, and saw a segment I never saw before. During "Grover's Moving and Grooving", he was moving and grooving to "Bird Call Boogy", a clip from.....I'm gonna say 1994 or so, where Hoots the Owl, a white duck, and a chicken were rocking to their own bird calls. Now mind you, I watch PWMS regularly, and I have never seen this before, could this be a new episode? If not, are we EVER going to have any new episodes of PWMS?
  2. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

No, this was not a new episode, and I don't know if there ever will be any. Btw, that "Birdcall Boogie" song is from 1990, I believe.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I assumed it was 1994, due to the bright set. I've noticed they've brightened up the lights on the stage around 94 or so.
  4. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Then that must have been something in your eyes. I know for fact this is from 1990.