Wasn't the S1 Box suposedly Furry?

kuzeh

Reaction score
Wasn't the S1 Box supposedly Furry?

Hello everyone,
I remember reading this on the Muppet News flash blog:

“The Muppet Show Season 1” will come in a special collectible packaging with a fun, furry touch. That’s right, the box will not be made of plan cardboard like most DVD box sets, but will feel just like the Muppets themselves
I bought it today and it's just plain cardboard,
did I miss something??
if this has already been answered my apologies
but I conducted a forum search and couldn't find
an answer!

Anyways! This DVD's Rock!!!!!

thanks!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Kinda confusing.. Not too big of a deal.. just makes you think it's going to be fuzzy.. because of the way the DVD looks.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Reports are that Best Buy has the plain packaging DVDs. Wal-mart seems to have the fuzzy ones. Not sure about Amazon.com. :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I bought mine box set at Target,and its got a velvet fuzz on it,which was a neat treat to find.:smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Weird MuppetsRule, I got mine at WalMart and it's non-fuzzy. No biggie, the episodes are what matters.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Reports are that Best Buy has the plain packaging DVDs. Wal-mart seems to have the fuzzy ones. Not sure about Amazon.com. :smile:
my wal-mart didnt have em :embarrassed: , i bought it any ways along with Oz :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I understood it would have fuzzy packaging, too. I hope mine is. Not a necessity, but it would be neat.

(Especially since I told all my friends it WOULD be.)

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Only the innitial printing of the set was fuzzy - as originally planed. The plan was for the first release of the season one set to be the collector's packaging (which was fuzzy). Due to the high volume needed to meet the demand the subsequent printings of the set were just plain cardboard. Depending on where and when you get the set you may get fuzz or plain. I don't know for sure how many fuzzy copies exist (but it is a fairly large portion of the sets in circulation).

P.S. My copy is fuzzy. :big_grin:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Amazon. Its fuzzy. Don't think it feels like kermit though.