1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Watch Me Rise: My 2018 Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlakeConor14, Dec 31, 2018.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I don't know if there is a new year thread if so apologies but anyway

This year has been an odd one. It got off to the worst possible start as 12 days in I had a mini stroke and that really set me back for nearly 6 months. I had another mini stroke in March. During this time my behaviour on muppet central was totally out of order I was the biggest moron on here and totally deserve the hate and even though it's tough to take at points this year I totally understand why it get it.
    On August 7th I grew up and apologised to possibly my biggest "enemy" in the first few months @Old Thunder and I also apologied to several other members who I had given grief to in my time at MC. I didn't apologise to everyone because I want my actions to do the talking.

Anyway onto the rest of the year
    ●My Highlights are:
    I got to see the muppets live at the 02 in London
    Got to go to Florida and DisneyWorld
    Saw my team beat there local rivals and I got to met one of the players
    I started a blog page (and haven't touched it since October I will be posting more in 2019)
    And I also have made new friends in @Froggy Fool @Old Thunder @gavry3 @Bliffenstimmers @LittleJerry92 @Pig's Laundry and @JimAndFrank. We are in the development of something brilliant which you will all love.

Anyway I wish you all the best for 2019.

Happy New Year!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It’s definitely been rough for me as well. You and I both had some rough terms (you in the spring and myself in the summer). But in the end, all was forgiven.

Happy 2019 y’all!

Froggy Fool and BlakeConor14 like this.
  3. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

When the new year gets off to such a rough start that it feels like it's still the old year: