1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Watches

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Jennifer12, May 11, 2003.

1. Jennifer12

Jennifer12 New Member

I had several Sesame Street watches from the Sesame Street Store (may it rest in peace) that I stupidly sold on ebay in a cleaning/money-grubbing/debt paying frenzy. Nobody seems to make watches with any of the muppet characters anymore. For a while Target was carrying the Fantasma line, but I think Fantasma went belly-under also....does anyone know a good place for character watches other than ebay?
  2. Green Gelfling

Green Gelfling New Member

i know that Hot Topic is selling muppet/seasame street type merchandise. (tshirts, shoe laces, patches, watches)
    last i was there i saw an animal watch..and i think they had kermit too.

www.hottopic.com
  3. Jennifer12

Jennifer12 New Member

Thanks Green, I never go in Hot Topic. It seems a little on the uber-trendy side for me, but now I'll have to check it out!