1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Watter cooler talk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigbirdfan, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*pulls a drink*

Hey, who filled this water cooler with Zanzibarbarian Punch?
  2. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I did, I'm so sorry..

*jumps back in lake*

*drowns*
  3. Beauregard

Who filled the lake with Zanzibarbanian Punch???
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

don't look at me was just chillin over here in the shade with SUPERFAN
  5. Daylight

Daylight New Member

Trying to understand this thread is bad for the sanity. Something about a mystical water cooler, a giant lake and horses?? Is the lake beside the water cooler or is the lake the water cooler?
  6. Kimp the Shrimp

if i recall the Watter coller broke and be came the lake

i'm a horse(play)
  7. Beauregard

What a deep questian...Or, does the water cooler think it is the lake, because the lake is what makes water coolers tick, and the water cooler things that if it were a lake then the water coolette would find it hot?

Hmm...hot water coolers...now there's a quantery...
  8. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Heh, I typed in the original MC term "ziffeled" in Google and look what it brought up! Heheh.....

Wow, no new posts since March...this water cooler must be moldy. *scrubs mold off lid* Ew...
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not to mention it's a SuperMuppet thread.
  10. Kimp the Shrimp

The Clydsdale is back
  11. superfan

superfan Active Member

Yeah, I thought I smelled something :o .
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

13. superfan

superfan Active Member

And yet, so charming
  14. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

WOCL! You're a funny funny guy thar Nick! It even cracked me up how you started with "heh" and then added "Heheh....." afterwards. HEE HEE HEE

It's funny how if you put "Ziffel" in the search, it all comes up with the Ziffels from "Green Acres" but variants like "ziffeled" and "ziffeling" come up with MC. Similarly, when you search for "anything muppet" it's all things about the anything muppets but if you search for "anythingmuppet" (without the space) then you get stuff from here (that was a good idea you had not putting a space in your user name!).

*Drinks water from the cooler.
    *No one's around so starts talking to himself.
    *So, how do you think the Dodgers will finish? Oh really? Me too. Boy Clinton sure lost it on tv yesterday, eh? I'll say! My wife must be mad at me. Why is that? Well, she made dinner for me last night. So what? So the vegetable she served me was spinach!
    *A pretty woman walks up to the water (watter??) cooler. Well hello there. Hiya. Nice of you to join me; seeing as how I'm all alone here. Whatya mean, there's six other men here. Well I'll be darned so there is, I wonder why suddenly a bunch of other guys showed up. Beats me, tee hee hee.
  15. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

WATER COOLER'S BACK!!
    *dances*
    *spills water*
    *moves on*
  16. Beauregard

*leans against the water cooler* So...anyone fancy a glass?

I did, for a while, but she refused to come with me to the dance. *rocks forward in laughter* ...nevermind...