Watter cooler talk

superfan

Reaction score
Just keep your shorts on next time! :wink:
"Why hello there sharkie!" tosses shark a muffin.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I think sharkie would prefer a penguin to a muffin! A muffin is probably as appealing to a shark as lettuce would be to a snake (unless maybe it's a ziffeled butter muffin?!)

Censored

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Ah sounds like you're a Honeymooners fan, GeeBee. Back in August I posted these fat jokes about Ralph that I liked. It's at post # 22!

Oh yeah, I've been watching the Classic 39 episodes since I was a child. I discovered the Lost Episodes later; they're typically not as good as the Classic 39, but there are some that I found to be particularly funny, like the one where Ralph becomes Norton's landlord, Ralph mistakenly thinks Norton and Alice are romantically involved, and the one where Norton sets Ralph's alarm clock to go off too early in the morning.

Those are great quotes that you listed from the classic 39 episodes. You wouldn't believe how often I use Honeymooners quotes in my everyday humor. When a friend asks if they can put me down as a reference, I reply, "Sure, "I'll say that the applicant is a bum!"

I liked those lines from Abbott and Costello too. I enjoyed their half hour sitcoms even better than their movies.

superfan

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I think sharkie would prefer a penguin to a muffin! A muffin is probably as appealing to a shark as lettuce would be to a snake (unless maybe it's a ziffeled butter muffin?!)
Swim penguin SWIM! :zany: