Watter cooler talk

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Do muffins taste good in water coolers?

I love water coolers btw, and if it runs for president, can I be it's campaign manager?

Dan Ziffeled me!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
That's correct JediX. And I never really have engaged in any water cooler conservation in my time (though I have been complimented for my dinner conversation abilities. No not really!). But this brings to mind a line I loved from "The Honeymooners" tv show. Ralph got laid off from work and his wife Alice got a job for the time being. Alice told Ralph everyone calls each other by their first name at the office. She said, "It's just Frank and George and Bill and Pete and Sam and Alice." Ralph, who was always very jealous, said, "Frank and George and Bill and Pete and Sam and Alice? Aren't there any Mary's or Elizabeth's there?" Alice said, "No, I'm the only woman." Then in a hilarious sarcastic and angry way Ralph responds, "Oh you must be a riot around that water cooler!" I love it!

Edit: And both Dan and you Ziffeled me! But at least I in turn Ziffeled Beau!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Businessman 1: Splended advice, Businesman 2. And while we are at it, Oh almight water cooler, can I get a glass of water?

Dan, Prawnie, and Ziffel, Ziffeled me...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
*gurgle gurgle, blub blubbity blub*

Finish you will not, the essay of which you speak is quite unfinishable. Not to mention un-killable.

*blibbity blub*

The almighty Cooler Of Water has spoken.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Businessman 1: Oh, let's end this ridiculous facarde...

Me: Right, where were we?

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, almighty cooler of the water that is wet and cold and refreshing, we must now sacrafice your water in thanks, otherwise thou might overpressurize and explode!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I believe we were somewhere between the sun and the planet of Pluto, but I could be mistaken.

Either way, I have been ziffled.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In other words, Give us a drink....

EDIT: *cough* Lisa you Ziffeler! *end cough*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, so now the ziffled is a ziffeler! Well la de da! ...de dum, la de da de dum, what's the name of that song...