WDW Puppet Auditions

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I went through some puppeteer auditions for Walt Disney World tongiht (I'm already a cast member at the Great Movie Ride) but I found out that I made it through! I have to go through a regular character audition, but they'll be kind of lenient on me as they don't intend to use me in characters, but in a puppet show like Little Mermaid or Playhouse Disney....

I'm so excited - I just had to share with everyone!!!

Jeremy

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:
I went through some puppeteer auditions for Walt Disney World tongiht (I'm already a cast member at the Great Movie Ride) but I found out that I made it through! I have to go through a regular character audition, but they'll be kind of lenient on me as they don't intend to use me in characters, but in a puppet show like Little Mermaid or Playhouse Disney....

Jeremy

Congrats! Congrats! I went through some audition down at WDW and I know how tough they can be. That's beyond awesome though. Keep us posted! :crazy:

DPuppets

Reaction score
jeremyactor said:

Jeremy
Great job! Hope it goes well for you.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! What an awesome thing to have happen!! Be sure to keep us updated!