We want Chilly Willy! We want Chilly Willy!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Well, I figured since Matt posts about all the concerts he goes to I should be allowed to too. So nyaaah!

Anyway, I'm sure none of you know this, but the Red Hot Chili Peppers are my most favouritest band in the entire wide universe! I can't even remember how long I've loved them. I mean, how can you not love them? First there's Anthony Kiedis, who is so gorgeous I would kill for him, one of the best song writers ever and he has an amazing voice. Then there's Flea, named best bassist in rock history. The man is awesome! And of course John Frusciante, a very talented guitar player indeed. But let's not forget the backbone and beat of the band, drummer Chad Smith. All 4 very talented and amazing men, and now I FINALLY get to see them in concert! I've never gotten to see them play live and I've always wanted to and now I get to and... (SCREAMS!!!) I'm just too excited.

Somehow through the importance of my step-brother's job (which completely escapes me right now... he's like Chandler on Friends, no one really knows what his job is) he was able to score FREE tickets for me and a friend to see them on May 13 at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. I don't know where the seats are, but apparently they're pretty good. I just found all of this out today so I'm pretty much peeing my pants over here. But seriously, my bro is the BEST brother ever! I should build a shrine in his glorious honor.

Anyway... I just wanted to tell you all that cuz they are my favourite band and I am most excited!

^_^ Debo (I just know Anthony will spot me out in the crowd and ask me to be his sex slave for enternity...)

CraigD

Reaction score
That's fantastic. I love the Chilli Peppers as well. I was so annoyed that I missed them when they played in Brisbane a few months back, but hopefully I'll be able to catch them next time they're here.

Enjoy the show!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh, so this thread isn't about Chilly Willy the little penguin from the Woody WoodPecker show?

I hope you have a fun time at the show Debo!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, :zany: Dog.