Weezer and the Muppets DVD

goshposh

Reaction score
Quick question that I don't if anyone will know the answer. In the new Weezer dvd it has all their music videos including keep fishin with those loveable muppets, but does it have the behind the scenes special on it? I want to know if the dvd is worth my 16.99

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it has the behind-the-scenes special, but I don't actually own the disc myself. Maybe someone can confirm if it is on their either way.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
goshposh said:
Quick question that I don't if anyone will know the answer. In the new Weezer dvd it has all their music videos including keep fishin with those loveable muppets, but does it have the behind the scenes special on it? I want to know if the dvd is worth my 16.99
Actually if you go to their website, you can get the behind the scenes making of "Keep Fishing" with Weezer and the Muppets. Rowlf the Dog even has several lines in the behind the scenes clips too.

www.weezer.com

*Click on the audio/video at the top and once you get there, go down towards the bottom and you'll see the links to the Keep Fishing stuff. You also have to have Real Player for it to work.

ryan