Weird Al Yankovic's next album coming June 21

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool! I like a lot of Weird Al's stuff. Thanks for the link.:smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Oh! I love Weird Al's music. It's great that he's releasing a new album! He's also releasing a parody of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" on it. I heard it on YouTube, it is funny! :smile::sing::big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Love his music and love his new song that is going to be a huge hit for him i feel.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Of course half of the album has pretty much already been released (unless some of the tracks end up gettign removed, but I doubt it).

In 2008 Weird Al recorded a parody of "Whatever You Like", called "Whatever You Like", and had it released on iTunes within days after being recorded. Then in 2009 Weird Al recorded four original songs and put them on iTunes, as well as making music videos for all the songs (one live action, the others aniamted), grouping them as "Internet Leaks" for accounting purposes (and also retroactively putting "Whatever You Like" in that grouping).

And of course "Perform This Way" was just put up on YouTube and is now available for sale on iTunes. Of course the only reason it was put up on YouTube in the first place was because Weird Al thought Lady Gaga denied permission. I think he was going to make the song available as a free download before he learned that Lady Gaga knew nothing of the parody until after it was put on YouTube.