1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"Welcome To Pooh Corner" & "Dumbo's Flying Circus"

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Vic Romano, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

When I was a kid, my friend used to put Guns n' Roses tapes in Teddy Ruxpin and watch him sing "Welcome To The Jungle". That was hysterical to watch.

2. wes

wes Active Member

I love those shows!

:sing:"Dumb0 circus to see an elephant fly you never seen a show like this"

Thats all i remember from the theme song.

I remember the puppets the God awful Hand puppets that played random parts like clowns and people, thats how you can tell it was not a JHC. If it was JHC then the puppetry would have been awesome.

I MEAN im i right or what!

3. wes

wes Active Member

4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

OMG, we so need Mousercise back again :D! It's the least Mickey could be doing :p

5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Holy crap... Mousersize. Man, that was a long time ago. That was on really early in the morning, right?

6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Is Mousersize the same one that had exersicing but sometimes it was humans and not Mickey Mouse doing them? I can't really remember that much expect for something that had two other people who helped Mickey Mouse out one a few of the shows.

7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I have 6 episodes of "Welcome to Pooh Corner" and as well some other classic Disney Channel shows from the 80's, if you are interested Vic.

Drop me a line ;)

FraggleFrick likes this.
  8. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

ROFL!:zany:

9. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Ironically, elsewhere Wikipedia says this:
    I guess someone needs to do some editing on Wikipedia. ;)

Seriously though, I am 99.9% sure the Ken Forsse article is correct. I have read that he did Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus multiple places and there is not a single mention of either series in any of the books or articles about the Creature Shop.

10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Oh I believe you over Wikipedia, Buck. It's not hard to wrap the mind around the idea that Wikipedia could be wrong.

11. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Does anybody have any of these show or any old mickey mouse character stuff taped off disney channel back in the 80's/90's?

12. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

YouTube's your best choice. I've seen a few episodes of Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus pop up there.

13. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

I know this is old, but I will buy all 6 episodes of Welcome to Pooh Corner.

BradyBunchFan likes this.
  14. MuppetDanny

I have a few more episodes since that post. I also have some Dumbo's Circus episodes too.

I can't sell my stuff as it's illegal to do so - I only trade.

15. BradyBunchFan

BradyBunchFan Well-Known Member

Do you have anything new on your updated list?

16. MuppetDanny

Yes I've some new stuff. I'm hoping to update my trading page soon.

17. BradyBunchFan

Okay. Do you have an updated list page on your site?

18. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Active Member

I have an episode of each on an old VHS. My family didn't get the Disney Channel so we taped the shows on a preview in 1987.

19. BradyBunchFan

Which ones?

20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I would love to know which ones you have too.