Well, I graduated...

Skye

Reaction score
Congraaaaaats, Snowthy! That's awesome! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thank you dear friends, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, for my next act... *Hears whispering off-stage* Huh? What? *Whispering resumes* Oh... okay.

*Walks off stage*

BEAR

Reaction score
I am happy to say that I just officially graduated also...from college, that is. Yes, I know that I said I graduated last year, but it turned out I was short by a credit. Lame, huh? So I had to take an independent study course during my tour. I passed. So now I can officially get my degree! Yay!

But enough about me. More Muffins for Snowth!

Skye

Reaction score
Oh wow, that's awesome! Congrats to you too, Bryan! :smile:

*Showers both Bryan and Snowthy with muffins and penguins!* :zany: :big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Congrats to you, the Snowthiest of all Snowths. No it is not too late to return Green Eggs and Ham, although if the return day is something like...oh, say, 1990, then yeah, I would say so. Oh, and I don't know what this thing you call a "life" is, but I'm glad you're getting one. I guess. Congrats again.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Congrats to you, the Snowthiest of all Snowths. No it is not too late to return Green Eggs and Ham, although if the return day is something like...oh, say, 1990, then yeah, I would say so. Oh, and I don't know what this thing you call a "life" is, but I'm glad you're getting one. I guess. Congrats again.

Daniel
Ah, Green Eggs & Ham. I have such fond memories of that wonderful book. That was the book that taught me to read. It seems like only yesterday I was struggling through it...but it was actually the day before yesterday that I finally finished it.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Congratulations again, Snowth!

(you can never have too many congrats!:big_grin: )

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh! Snowth my man! That's excellent news! I'm so happy for you! *glomp*