Well, Now I've Heard Everything...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
My cat likes to lay on my chest....because it's warm and soft. There's no evil though process behind it. My cat does not want to molest me, he just likes to lay his head on a warm spot.

Not saying this kid has the intelligence of a cat, but on this particular topic, I think he would know nothing more than that. Hey, maybe he thought it was fun...maybe momma's got no 'squishy'. He was probably aware that he was doing something, but I seriously doubt this kid had a clue that it was wrong.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All this talk reminds me of something else I heard on the news a while back...

I forget where this was at (it may have been local, I don't remember) but a nine-year-old girl was being interviewed about a fellow classmate she and a few other girls were having trouble with: apparently, the troublesome girl was literally all over them saying things like "I love girls", "I'm a lesbian", "I love to touch girls". The girl being interviewed was talking about about how this troublesome girl started to touch her in inappropriate areas as well as actually kissing other girls in the bathroom. I also forget what all was being done to the troublesome girl, but she was also in the same class as the girl being interviewed so they removed her from that class and put her in another.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Uh. No offence Snowthy, but with the direction you are now taking this thread it wouldn't surprise me at all if Kevin decides to lock it.
I just feel this sort of talk comes very close to going against what is considered family friendly material:embarrassed: :concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Uh. No offence Snowthy, but with the direction you are now taking this thread it wouldn't surprise me at all if Kevin decides to lock it.
I just feel this sort of talk comes very close to going against what is considered family friendly material:embarrassed: :concern:
I'm just going with the flow as it seems like everyone else is going deeper and deeper into the subject of the way kids seem to get involved with "sexual harrassment" these days.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I'm just going with the flow as it seems like everyone else is going deeper and deeper into the subject of the way kids seem to get involved with "sexual harrassment" these days.
Fair enough my friend. I suppose the line between things you can or can't say may have been moved into a slightly broader position compared to when I was younger.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
This is pretty sick. Anyone who would even think that something a four year old does has anything to do with something sexual is the one with the problem, so the teacher should be the one thats in trouble. This world is just getting beyond a joke, what next, people will be suing their dogs or cats for things they do.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
MGov said:
It's Texas. What do you expect?
I resent that. I'm from Texas!!!!

But this is one of the dumbest problems I've heard......

Teheheman

Reaction score
Dang Commie Hampsters. General, send in the Capitalist Pigs *PIGS IN SPACE* don't mind me, I should be getting to sleep

Daniel