Well, there goes "Zoey 101"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Has anyone heard the news that Jamie Lynn Spears( sister of Britney Spears) is expecting her first CHILD? What's up with that?:confused:

She's only 16!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Heard that this morning. Couldn't believe it either. Something is wrong with the Spears sisters brains.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, think about it... what does the world we live in today revolve around?

SEX!

What's the one thing God tells to wait until we're married to do?

SEX!

Ergo, what's everyone going to want to do in their sparetime?

SEX!

And who's the stupidest person on this planet?

ANYONE WITH THE LAST NAME OF SPEARS.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Many showbiz parents would be better off breeding show dogs than raising children. And I thought the younger Spears was the smart one. Showbiz moms seem more like vampires than nurturers. It's just a very sad situation. And the press is treating the story like an episode of Desperate Housewives. This story really needs to sink out of site. :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
I think you kinda have to realise the environment she's probably grown up in since Britney got famous, sex drugs rock n roll and all that. They may put these young stars across as a good little church girls but in my experience its rarely true. If she's grown up in media, i would guess she's probably about 16 going on 30 by now, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
season 4 is already in the can it is the last season
What? You're not going to do a whole new "OMFG! KIMP THE SHRIMP IS BACK? ! OMG! CAN YOU BELIEVE KIMP THE SHRIMP IS BACK? !" thread?

Great... lost the bet... now I owe the rest of MC $1,000...

Will you guys take I.O.U.s?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Even better Snowths... Because you've defaulted on your bet, we're gonna have to foreclose on the thread. Honestly, this topic might not be the best of choices for MC, especially with the tone of some of the posts here. So before it gets too out of hand, as well as keep things in line, this one's out of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.