Well, Well, Well!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Boy, I've got a busy month ahead of me. Sure, I might only be working a total of 18 hours this month, but that's not bad. I just talked to my mom about coming down to visit. She told me any time in August would be fine for her. Here's the plan: I've got $1,000 in a jar at home, and I'm going to use part of it for the plane tickets, and the rest is spending money (in addition to any paychecks I plan on saving up.) Now it's a matter of figuring out when I should go. I'm going to refer to my grandparents for that part (given the fact that I live with them), and then go from there. I have a cookout to go to on the 4th, then I go to Gordyville, IL on the 10th (I think) to go to a flea market for the first time (never been to one), then I've got other stuff to do as well. I'm eager to get to Kansas City next month to visit my family.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds like you've got quite a bit on your plate Tutter_fan, heh! But it sounds like fun, wish you all the best! :excited: :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
sounds pretty awesome. good luck with this month, seems like your july is quite jam-packed.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Sure is! Too bad the first thing on my calendar doesn't start for another 9 days!