Wembley Fraggle Sculpt!

Wachusk

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my FIRST attempt at Polymer sculpting EVER. I want to make my own palisades Muppet figure, but with a bit more realistic elements. I have always wanted to do Fraggles, so i thought I would test my skills on Wembly's Head....What do you think folks? I decided to use thread for hair...thoughts?

Finished head beside my other PALISADES muppet figures (Purchased)
Check out more pics and Step by Step process on my site:
http://lancecardinal.blogspot.ca/2012/03/wembley-fraggle-polymer-head-sculpt.html
Also, let me know your thoughts on this sculpt:smile: I think Im gonna do the entire crew and fraggle rock...

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I love it :excited:! It really looks like Wembley's head. (I personally would really like to see how the others turn out.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
He looks great! Very on model, and the thread hair looks perfect. You even have different colored strands in there. My only crit would be that the puppet's "skin" is greenish yellow rather than primary yellow.

I'd love to see a complete Wembley, and more Fraggles from you.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
It is GREAT! My only problem is that he seems a little out of scale, as he was even smaller than Kermit in Muppet Family Christmas.:coy:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well the making of Wembley's head is good but there is one thing Missing.
It is the rest of Wembley's body!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Perfect. The hair is extraordinarily accurate. I'd buy him!

Most Muppet heads seem to be about the same size so I think his height will be about right once the body is created. :coy:

But seriously, if you did a series of these a lot of people here would want them!! :fanatic:

MWoO

Reaction score
I've wanted to do the something but fraggle hair seemed too hard to replicate in a figure. Seems you found the perfect way around that! It looks amazingly accurate to the real thing.