Went to Target today...

dmx10101

Reaction score
I went and looked at my Target to see if the had these Muppet figures, and had a few. They had this Kermit that's called Koozebane or something like that and it said it was a Target exclusive. They had like two other different ones from the Muppets in Space movie. Then they had this big Swedish chef kitchen setup in a box. It was pretty detailed and interesting. And lastly they had a really big Beaker figure for $20. I don't know if I want to collect these or not; they take up alot of space and it can get pricey to collect them.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ok, so what is the point of this topic? Not to sound rude, but I don't know what it is. Also, I was under the impression that you decided to boycott Target.

Oh, and it's Muppet FROM Space, not IN space. I have no idea why so many people make that mistake so many times.

zachatack

Reaction score
They might make that mistake because of PIGS IN SPACE. It's awfully close.

WiGgY

Reaction score
True. Space shouldn't even be in the title though. The title should have been something like "Gonzo's Mystery: A Muppet Movie" or something more Gonzo oriented. But now I'm on a tangent.

dmx10101

Reaction score
The figures is the only Muppet thing the Target sells. I do want to boycott them. The point of this is just a announcement for my findings. As I am new to collecting Muppet items. And as far as the In Space, From Space, I type quick and it just got that way, honest mistake. Settle down, this forum to suppose to be fun and informative/educational. You seem a little hostile.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Well, you do know there is a "Sightings" thread to report figure findings, right?

:cool:

dmx10101

Reaction score
There is? :confused: I don't ever come to the figures forum, this is my first time. I don't really know anything about them, but I'm trying to find out a little about them.

jediX

Reaction score
Boycott....why? You should consider yourself lucky your Target actually carries them. All the local Targets near me that are on Palisades' list dropped the line after series 4.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Buy the Swedish Chef kichen. If you aren't hooked, it was never meant to be.

dmx10101

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Buy the Swedish Chef kichen. If you aren't hooked, it was never meant to be.
Actually, I just got back into the Muppets from watching It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on tv this year. I now I come to this site daily, and I have been going on a spending spree for Muppet Merchandise and movies. I'm thinking about collecting the figues, but the seem a little expensive to get into. Does anybody know how many differnt ones there are. Also, do you leave them in the package of take them out of the package. I like the Swedish Chef kitchen thing, I might end up getting it.