Went to Target today...

pepefan

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Actually, I just got back into the Muppets from watching It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on tv this year. I now I come to this site daily, and I have been going on a spending spree for Muppet Merchandise and movies. I'm thinking about collecting the figues, but the seem a little expensive to get into. Does anybody know how many differnt ones there are. Also, do you leave them in the package of take them out of the package. I like the Swedish Chef kitchen thing, I might end up getting it.
Trust me I've invested well over three hundred dollars and they just keep getting better. I'm running out of space to display them all. I've taken all mine out of the package but it's really up to you what to do with them. As far as how many,there's 24 REGULAR figures, 4 playsets(as in the Swedish Chef Kitchen or wait a while longer and you might find the Pigs In Space playset), 2 MEGA figures (as in the big Beaker), and numerous exclusive figures (as in the Koozebane Kermit) plus they also have a line(which Target doesn't carry) of MINI muppets which are mini pre-posed PVC figures. There's many more figures to come and I provided a link to the list of past and upcoming figures put together by Muppet Central. Hope this helps you somewhat and have fun collecting! :smile: Muppet list

dmx10101

Reaction score
Interesting info, thanks for telling me all that. I have to make my mind up if I want to invert in them or not.