Were these behind-the-scenes clips in Henson's Place?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the A&E Biography special on Sesame Street, there are two behind-the-scenes clips for segments from the 1980s. One is from the sketch where Ernie dresses up a snowman using Bert's hat and scarf, and ht eother is from the skit where Grover works at a mexican resturaunt. Since those two skits were from the 1980s, probably from the same year, I was wondering if maybe those clips were featured in Henson's Place. The same special features a clip with Jim Henson saying that he'd plan on having the Muppets around for as long as the public wants to see them, and I've read that Henson Place features a scene like this.

It would make sens efor those clips to have been used in Henson's Place. I don't know of very many occassions where behind the scenes footage was shot for Sesame Street. I don't know if behind the scenes footage was ever shot just for the purpose of having behind the scenes footage on film. Since those skits are from the 1980s, and Henson's Place is from 1984, then it would have made sense for some behind-the-scenes footage to be created for the special.