Wh-What's a Muppet?

Misskermie

Reaction score
I just want to say, before posting the first chapter, that believe or not, this is about Kermit and Miss Piggy. Ok, CHAPPIE UNO!!!

Wh-What's A Muppet?
Chapter One- That's gotta hurt!

It was another Saturday. Everyone was sleeping in it seemed. All except for Gonzo, who was waiting for the mothership to arrive at the house. Jaz was also up. She was in the kitchen, before the Swedish Chef even! She thought it would be nice if she made her Muppet Family some breakfast after all they've done for her. Each and everyone of them did something nice for her, Even Statler and Waldorf! (Well, Statler and Waldorf were threatened...)
Jaz had been in there for hours. She made something for everyone. An egg with flies on the side for Kermit, a cream pie for Fozzie, donuts and other pastries for Miss Piggy, and the wierdest of them all, Waffles covered in butterscotch garlic sauce, Anchovies, and peanut butter for Gonzo. Yuck! Jaz thought that it would be nice to give all the Muppets their breakfast in bed. It would be nice for them to relax. She ran to the basement. Not only was it Muppet Labs, it was also where the supply closet was. Jaz pulled a pastry cart out of the closet. She then hauled it all the way back upstairs, and put everyone's meals on it. First stop, Kermit's room!
Kermit was sleeping soundly. It looked like he was dreaming about swimming in the swamp. He was kicking in his sleep. Jaz shook him gently. Kermit woke up immediately.
"Hey Jaz." Kermit greeted.
"I brought you some flies! And an egg!" Jaz chuckled.
"Aw, thanks!" Kermit accepted his breakfast. As he took it, he realized that a bug was still alive on his plate. It was a bee. It flew over to Jaz, and stung her on the arm.
"YOWCHIE!" Jaz yelped.
"Ow... That's gotta hurt... Um... Do you need something for that?" Kermit asked.
"It's all good, trust me. Enjoy your food buddy." Jaz pushed the cart out of the room, and began pushing it down the hall. Next stop, Miss Piggy's room!
Miss Piggy was snoring. It kinda made Jaz giggle at how loud it actually was. Jaz shook Piggy awake, and Piggy slowly rose up, and strecthed.
"Oh, good morning dear." Miss Piggy yawned.
"I brought you some pastries for breakfast." Jaz handed her the plate of sweets.
"Moi appriciates the thought dear. Merci!"
Jaz laughed. "You're welcome Miss Piggy!"
On the way to the door, the strangest thing happened. The ceiling fan fell on Jaz's head. Miss Piggy bounced out of bed, and lifted the fan off of her. "Are you alright? I know that had to hurt! Are you... Are you Okay?" She asked. Jaz got up without a problem.
"Fine! Swell! You enjoy those donuts!" Jaz then ran out, and began pushing the cart again. Next stop, Fozzie's room!
Fozzie was sound asleep, with light snoring. Jaz tried very hard not to swoon. Jaz left his plate on the cart, and walked over to him. "Fozzie..." She whispered. No answer. Just what she hoped for. Jaz leaned in and kissed him until he finally opened his arms to pull her in. "Hey! I'm here for breakfast! Not your warm embrace! Although I prefer the second one..." Jaz giggled. Fozzie let her go, and she went to get his breakfast. Jaz made her way back with his pie. "Y'know Jaz, maybe you should stay and get under the covers, so then maybe we could-" Jaz smooshed the cream pie to his face. "Forget it Bear! I've got a lot of breakfast to deliver! Hopefully, not to the face!" Jaz smiled. As Jaz walked out the room, she tripped on Fozzie's rubber chicken, and landed in a pile of metal seltzer bottles. "Jaz, did that hurt you?" Fozzie asked. Jaz got up, and flipped her hair. "I'm Okay! Now if you'll excuse me..." Jaz walked out the room, and made her way to Gonzo's room.
Gonzo wasn't there. Jaz frowned. She examined the room thoroughly, to make sure he wasn't hiding or anything. Jaz went downstairs, and stuck his plate in the microwave, and assumed Gonzo would get it later.
Later, when everyone was active, Jaz went to check if Gonzo got his plate.
It was still in the microwave.
"Has anyone seen Gonzo?" Jaz asked.
"Si, he's on the roof, H'okay." Pepe responded.
"Thanks."
Jaz heated Gonzo's plate, and made her way up to the roof.
"Gonzo?" Jaz yelled. Gonzo turned around and smiled at his human friend. "Hi Jaz! I was just waiting for the mothership." Jaz made her way over to him, when all of a sudden...
CRASH!!!
Gonzo's mothership was there, but in the process of landing, it hit Jaz! She was knocked into some trash bins. Hearing the noise, Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy ran out, and Miss Piggy immediately ran to Jaz's aid. Jaz was unconcious. "Kermie, call the ambulance!"
"I got it Kermit!" Fozzie yelled, as he ran to the phone.
In the meantime, Kermit and Miss Piggy checked her for any serious injuries. Gonzo finally hopped off of the roof, and stared at her injured friend.
"Wow... Now THAT'S gotta hurt!" Gonzo yelled.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Heh...when you live around Muppets, some of it rubs off. I believe it's called the Rube Goldberg Muppatronic Effect.

Cute beginning...my only gripe is that you have a bad tendency to mix verb tenses (past, present, etc) -- stick to one. Preferably simple past tense.

Thanks for the grin!
--------------

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I love how Gonzo was waiting for his mothership, and what Jaz made for him.. That is just so Gonzo.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Newsie- I'm very sorry about that. It's just that our ELA teachers teach us this wierd thing where we gotta make our story more interesting by using more that one time thingy. I tried to fix it in this next chapter. Thanks for letting me know.:smile:

Mostlikemokey- I'm glad you like that. But I actually stole the butterscotch garlic sauce thing from Gonzo in Muppet Babies! Ha! I'm evil!

And here's a short thingy I did...
The most miserable excuse for a chapter ever...
Chapter two....

Chapter Two- Old Friends Who've Just Met

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Gonzo's cousin, Brian, were at the hospital. "I do hope she's alright... I blame the bazooka beaks over there!" Piggy pointed to Gonzo and Brian. "Well, it's not Gonzo's fault! And I'm only a student driver! I failed the first drivers test..." Brian explained.
Miss Piggy picked Brian up by his nose.
"Listen to me, and listen good! If Jaz doesn't come out of that doctor's office, with a fully operational body, you're gonna get it! UNDERSTAND?" Brian nodded immediately, and Piggy dropped him. At that moment, a nurse came out of the doctor's office, directing the Muppets inside. As they walked inside of the room, they saw Jaz, who was starting to wake up. Miss Piggy gripped Kermit's hand, hoping Jaz was alright. Jaz's eyes flickered open. First, she looked at the doctor, which, was perfectly normal. Then she looked at Kermit, and the rest of her Muppet friends. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaz screamed. "What? What's the matter?" Kermit asked.
"I-It's a talking frog!" Jaz screamed.
"What's so scary about that?" Miss Piggy asked.
"Yeah, you've seen him before!" Fozzie added.
Jaz rubbed her eyes.
"I must be crazy! I HAVE to be! There's a talking frog, a talking pig, and a talking bear! And... Whatever those things with big noses are!" Jaz yelled, still rubbing her eyes.
"Jaz, you know us better than anyone! We're The Muppets!" Gonzo explained. Jaz stared at him for a second. Then blinked. Then looked at the doctor.
"Um... Hey Doc, who is Jaz, and what's a Muppet?" Jaz asked. "WHAT!?" The Muppets yelled.
"Calm down. There's no bodily injuries done to her, but she does have a serious case of amnesia. If you guys can't jog her memory, then I'm afraid she won't remember anything about herself, or her social life." The Doctor explained.
"Are you saying I'm going home with these animals? Because if that's the case, can I get my shot for rabies while I'm here?" Jaz asked. "Don't worry dear, I can assure you we don't have rabies. Well... I don't know about Brian over there..." Piggy said.
"But Brian doesn't live with us! Don't worry!" Kermit added. Jaz looked over her friends she just met.
"I suppose that I can leave with them... But... I gotta know your names first!"
"I'm Kermit the frog."
"Moi, am Miss Piggy. Kissy kissy!"
"Hiya! I'm Fozzie Bear!"
"I'm Gonzo the Great!"
"And who am I?" Jaz asked.
"You're Jaz." Kermit answered.
"Ok. My name is Jaz... How do I spell that?" Jaz blushed.
Kermit and the gang could tell they had a lot of work to do...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Newsie- I'm very sorry about that. It's just that our ELA teachers teach us this wierd thing where we gotta make our story more interesting by using more that one time thingy. I tried to fix it in this next chapter. Thanks for letting me know.:smile:

Mostlikemokey- I'm glad you like that. But I actually stole the butterscotch garlic sauce thing from Gonzo in Muppet Babies! Ha! I'm evil!

And here's a short thingy I did...
The most miserable excuse for a chapter ever...
Chapter two....

Chapter Two- Old Friends Who've Just Met

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Gonzo's cousin, Brian, were at the hospital. "I do hope she's alright... I blame the bazooka beaks over there!" Piggy pointed to Gonzo and Brian. "Well, it's not Gonzo's fault! And I'm only a student driver! I failed the first drivers test..." Brian explained.
Miss Piggy picked Brian up by his nose.
"Listen to me, and listen good! If Jaz doesn't come out of that doctor's office, with a fully operational body, you're gonna get it! UNDERSTAND?" Brian nodded immediately, and Piggy dropped him. At that moment, a nurse came out of the doctor's office, directing the Muppets inside. As they walked inside of the room, they saw Jaz, who was starting to wake up. Miss Piggy gripped Kermit's hand, hoping Jaz was alright. Jaz's eyes flickered open. First, she looked at the doctor, which, was perfectly normal. Then she looked at Kermit, and the rest of her Muppet friends. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaz screamed. "What? What's the matter?" Kermit asked.
"I-It's a talking frog!" Jaz screamed.
"What's so scary about that?" Miss Piggy asked.
"Yeah, you've seen him before!" Fozzie added.
Jaz rubbed her eyes.
"I must be crazy! I HAVE to be! There's a talking frog, a talking pig, and a talking bear! And... Whatever those things with big noses are!" Jaz yelled, still rubbing her eyes.
"Jaz, you know us better than anyone! We're The Muppets!" Gonzo explained. Jaz stared at him for a second. Then blinked. Then looked at the doctor.
"Um... Hey Doc, who is Jaz, and what's a Muppet?" Jaz asked. "WHAT!?" The Muppets yelled.
"Calm down. There's no bodily injuries done to her, but she does have a serious case of amnesia. If you guys can't jog her memory, then I'm afraid she won't remember anything about herself, or her social life." The Doctor explained.
"Are you saying I'm going home with these animals? Because if that's the case, can I get my shot for rabies while I'm here?" Jaz asked. "Don't worry dear, I can assure you we don't have rabies. Well... I don't know about Brian over there..." Piggy said.
"But Brian doesn't live with us! Don't worry!" Kermit added. Jaz looked over her friends she just met.
"I suppose that I can leave with them... But... I gotta know your names first!"
"I'm Kermit the frog."
"Moi, am Miss Piggy. Kissy kissy!"
"Hiya! I'm Fozzie Bear!"
"I'm Gonzo the Great!"
"And who am I?" Jaz asked.
"You're Jaz." Kermit answered.
"Ok. My name is Jaz... How do I spell that?" Jaz blushed.
Kermit and the gang could tell they had a lot of work to do...
More please! This reminds me sort of an episode, "Boober Gorg", not only my favorite episode, but has some pretty good jokes. Plus, he forgot that he is not the only creature that cooks. (chuckles)!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Don't yell at me if this is too short for you, I have a headache peeps, spare me!

Here goes it!

Chapter Three-
Welcome to the Muppet Show... again...

The first to show Jaz around was Kermit.
"Ok, so this is the Muppet Theatre."
"What's a M-"
"Before you ask me again, a Muppet is what I am. A Muppet is what Miss Piggy is. A Muppet is anyone who performs here, other than the guest star. Ok?" Kermit explained.
Jaz nodded, even though she didn't fully understand the concept of it.
Kermit let Jaz onstage, where a lot of memories should come back. "This is where we do our sketches."
"WE DRAW ON A STAGE?! YOU WIERDOES!!!" Jaz screamed. Kermit pressed his hand to his face.
"This is hopeless..."
At that moment, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, and Gonzo came up, looking rather happy. "Kermie, we know how to fix Jaz!"
Miss Piggy exclaimed. Kermit was curious.
"You do, huh?"
Miss Piggy nodded, and nudged Fozzie, who cleared his throat.

Fozzie: I'm a little Muppet, Jazmyne is my name.

Miss Piggy: Comedy's my job here, gaming is my game.

Gonzo and Kermit: When I see a console, something whispers, "Wow!"

Fozzie: I go buy a new one, I remember now.

All: I love to pet, dogs. That's what I adore. Kissing bears and gaming, that's what life is for. And when I think, back, everything is clear...

Fozzie: I am Jazmyne Stanford, and I live right here.

"Alright Jaz, you try it." Kermit said.
Jaz wasn't sure she remembered all of it, but she was willing to give it a shot. If it would get it back to her old self, she was all for it.

I'm a little console... Gaming is my name... Jazzy's are my job here... La-la, not the same...

"Oh no, she's got it all mixed up!" Fozzie cried.

When I set a dog free, something whispers, "Whee!"
I make friends with doggy, he makes friends with me.
I love to get, logs, sitting on the floor. Killing little Muppets, that's what life is for, and when I think, back, something, something, clear, YOU are Jazmyne Stanford, I must kill you here!

"No, no, no, Jaz, let Fozzie go right now!" Miss Piggy yelled, as she attempted to pry her off of him. At least this was half normal. "LET GO!!!" Jaz did as instructed. Miss Piggy thought for a moment. "I know!"
Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo stared at her with confusion as Jaz only stood in one spot, planning on assassinating one of her Muppet friends.
"What are you thinking, Piggy?" Kermit asked.
Piggy only smiled. "You'll see."

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

"Ok, you hold her, I chop her!" Piggy yelled, prepared to strike. "WHOA!!! Wait, don't HURT her!" Fozzie cried.
"Well Fozzie, it worked for me in the Muppets Take Manhattan." Kermit shrugged, and got a tight grip on Jaz's arm. "Are you crazy?!" Fozzie snatched her away from Kermit.
"Fozzie it won't hurt her. She's tougher than you." Kermit snatched back, making Piggy get in between them both.
"Fozzie if you're not comfortable with it, I won't do it. As for you Kermit, that's not very nice!" Piggy took Jaz by the shoulders, and handed her off to Jaz.
Kermit walked away from her, feeling a bit embarrassed for being scolded. As he walked away, Piggy glared at him for his suspicious insensitivity...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Kermit let Jaz onstage, where a lot of memories should come back. "This is where we do our sketches."
"WE DRAW ON A STAGE?! YOU WIERDOES!!!" Jaz screamed.
Me: *snort*:laugh:

But I really liked the ending, I could see it all happening inside my head XD

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm really liking it...please post more soon...either that or Fozzie, Fozzie, #9, or Fozzie's In Love...just get working on something...I'm getting impatient! :smile: