what a crock!!!

mikealan

Reaction score
I checked out the schedules of Noggin was that Unpaved, the Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact and Square One TV are definately off the air!!! I think American TV will never show Sesame Street episodes from 1969-1989 and Season 25, the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, The Electric Company, Muppets Tonight, Wubbulous World of Dr. Suess, Dinosaurs, 3-2-1 Contact and Square One Television again!

And yes, Sesame Street will be cancelled forever and worst of all, ELMO IS DESTROYING SESAME STREET!!!!

Do you agree with me?

ssetta

Reaction score
It's extremely sad, but true. We'll never be seeing those again. And I am just going to die with it.

Beakie

Reaction score
I don't think Elmo is really destroying Sesame Street, though I much preferred the older seasons.. I think the new format is what did it.. the same stuff on every episode.. if it was any character other than Elmo taking over, I probably wouldn't like it that much more..

ssetta

Reaction score
What would you do if you were the Programming Director at Noggin?

Maybe I could start a whole thread.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would Make a Morning Sesame Street: 1969-1979

Afternoon Sesame Street: 1980-1999

Midnight Sesame Street Speicals: Any from the those years.

Morning Muppets: 1960's, 1970's

Afternoon Muppets: 1980's 1999's

Midnight Muppets: Muppet Speicals: from any of those years.

And thats what I would do.

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't know if that's how it belongs. Maybe half of it would be CTW, and half of it would be muppets.

With Sesame Street, here's how I would do it:

Morning SS: Seasons 26-30
Afternoon SS: Seasons 21-25
Evening SS: Seasons 11-20
Late Night: Seasons 1-20

And maybe they could like have it all mixed.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Lets look at who owns Noggin. Noggin is run by Nick which in turn is operated by MTV which is owned by Viacom. No matter what MTV/Viacom touchs, they ruin. Look at TNN for example. It was a Country music station with alot of old TV shows and country music programs and Viacom tuned it into The National Network, only to erase TNN from existence with the name change to SpikeTV.

Need I go on with more examples :smile:

Michael