What a horrible terrible day

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Its ok Matt, just cuz one bad thing happend, does not mean your whole years jinxed! just think we may meet each other this year in person! (or wait... that might be bad news for you... lol) just stick in there, look on the bright side, and dont let it get you down, or it will bring you down for the next days, weeks, months. Smile on it, laugh at it, take a deep breath and kick it in the face! :smile: Love ya Matt, you know I do. :excited: :flirt: but I hope every thing works out for the better! :sympathy:

jediX

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I hope it works out.. I'm not doing too well either, I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
Welcome to the club, Beth. I hope ya don't get a dry socket like I did -- it was a PAIN! :eek:

Anyway, yea, I hope this is the only bad thing that happens this year ::sigh::

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me how wonderful this year will be for me :rolleyes:

But I know your year will probably work out better than I'm holding out for myself :embarrassed: So hang in there!

jediX

Reaction score
Me too, but then again, it couldn't get much worse than last year.

I really should keep my mouth shut before I speak too soon. :wink:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I hope it works out.. I'm not doing too well either, I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
I get mine pulled like Febuary 4th or 5th. Not looking forward to it.

jediX

Reaction score
Hot tea, runny mac and cheese, and hot chocolate was all I was able to consume for about a week after mine. But it was definately worth it, except sometimes when eating bread or meat little bits get stuck in the sockets... :concern:

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Hot tea, runny mac and cheese, and hot chocolate was all I was able to consume for about a week after mine.
Jeez that sucks. Nothing but non chewable foods.

jediX

Reaction score
You can PROBABLY eat them, but my jaw was so sore I didn't want to chew, plus the sockets are REALLY sore for about a week; I was able to eat bigger foods then, but only if i chewed a LITTLE w/ front teeth then swallowed it whole. Try eating a burger that way, it's quite a challenge! :zany:

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
You can PROBABLY eat them, but my jaw was so sore I didn't want to chew, plus the sockets are REALLY sore for about a week; I was able to eat bigger foods then, but only if i chewed a LITTLE w/ front teeth then swallowed it whole. Try eating a burger that way, it's quite a challenge! :zany:
Wow, this is making me really dread next month.

jediX

Reaction score
I was wiped out from Dec. 6 (when I had the surgery) till the day before Christmas. I'm really glad I was able to eat the goodies my Mom made :smile:

Anyway, allocate yourself a full week to recoop on a couch or bed or whatever, and be sure you have plenty of stuff to watch.