What are all the plays (high school or otherwise) you have been in?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I saw a thread like this on another board and I think that since some of us here are actors too I might as well make a discussion out of it. So what shows have you all been in?

In high school (my 2 years so far) I've been in...

Alice in Wonderland - Humpty Dumpty, my first show in high school. Had a lot of fun.

The Music Man - Constable Locke/Farmer in Iowa Stubborn, slightly smaller part but probably my favorite of the shows I've done in high school. First standing ovation a play ever got at my school after all.

Our Town - Mr. Carter and the angry guy in the balcony. Again, much smaller roles but we still had a blast doing it.

Hello Dolly - Policeman. Ugh... worst show I've ever done. Smallest part in the show and it didn't help that only the actress playing Dolly (whom was very full of herself the whole time) got any credit for being in the show. And besides, I don't think it's that great a musical as is. It's pretty much a sitcom pilot with songs.

As you can see, the director really likes to cast me as cops and farmers. But Hello Dolly was the straw that broke the camel's back for me unfortunately. The show was really unsatisfying for me. Next year our school is Little Shop of Horrors so I really hope I'll be able to be the Audrey 2 puppeteer. So what plays and musicals has anybody else been in?

Princeton

Reaction score
Well, I'm actually in the Ensemble of a college production of "ONCE UPON A MATTRESS" right now, but in high school I was the Metriculator in ANNE OF GREEN GABLES, Montfleury in CYRANO DE BERGERAC, and Grandpa (my favorite role so far) in YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU.

Katzi428

Reaction score
In junior high,I was the coroner Munchkin in "The Wizard Of Oz".
(Boy...was it murder to walk on my knees!:eek: )

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I was involved in a few plays in high school. Below is a list:

Guys and Dolls - Hot Box Dancer (and yes I actually did have to "strip" onstage!)

Fame - Hillary

Oklahoma - Gertie (oh yes, complete with the most obnoxious laugh you'll ever hear)

The Music Man - Alma Hix (she was one of the Pick a Little Talk a Little Ladies)

Pork

Reaction score
Well I havn't really been in any proper plays. But a few concerts I was in when I was little.

Some sort of Indian Princess Story - The Princess

Some sort of Pirate Stroy - Chorus Pirate

Wheel of Misfortune (a random play we did at a church concert) - Miss Carly Flower, a hippy.

um, and that's it. I was always to shy to go in anything else.