1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What ARE Muppet Replicas?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MerryCakes, Jan 11, 2011.

1. MerryCakes

MerryCakes New Member

I am new to this forum, so what exactly ARE Muppet Replicas? Are they like mini muppets that you can buy? (I really have no clue!)

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

3. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I want a Gonzo. Only $159 on amazon... I'm so tempted! But I need to save up my money for spring break so I can fly out to New York, stay with a friend, and go visit Sesame Street with her (hurray for friends who intern at awesome places). Baaaaaaah, temptation!
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

In general, a Muppet Replica is a visual and to scale representation of an actual Studio Muppet.Those are the 2 defining points as the materials used to make them can vary.
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

They also make a tasty and nutritious snack. :p
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Were you meaning to post this in the Muffin thread?:smirk:
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Ah... but this is the essence of Muffins you see! :sing:
  8. MerryCakes

MerryCakes New Member

Thanks!

Thanks Everyone, all the replies were very helpful!
  9. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Really? ? ? ALL the answers?:D
  10. MerryCakes

MerryCakes New Member

Yup

Yeah, pretty much!