What are you going to be for Halloween?

King Rupert

Reaction score
I thought this would be a worth while topic for the creative thinkers that we have here.

Halloween is always a big holiday for me (I was born and raised in Salem, MA).

So what are you going to be for Halloween this year?

I personally have toned it down quite a bit this year and I am only dressing up at work. My costume? Jim Henson! I figure, I'll just slap on a beard and get to play with puppets all day.

In the past I have gone way over board...

2008 Pee Wee
2007 Back to the Future

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A werewolf, just like the last 4 years. Yay for consistency :big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Dude- those are pretty awesome costumes! I particularly love the Back to the Future costumes! Where'd you get a Hoverboard? (I know- ordered it from Mattel, right?:big_grin:)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As a curvy 4'10" adult woman, dressing for Halloween has become a nightmare not worth the trouble. Sigh.

My dream choices would be, however,

Hexidecimal (from ReBoot)
Alessa/Cheryl (from Silent Hill)
Phoenix (X-Men)
Adult Molly Hale (Pokemon 3).

Okay, there's a pattern that I like reality-altering women, LOL ....

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nurse Joy from the pokemon games :3...At least, with a short pink wig (the long haired ones cost too much :frown:

TSSD

Reaction score
I'm lazy, so for those of you that watch the Office and remember Jim's costume from two years ago, I'm pulling a Jim and being "Dave"

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I didn't put any thought into a costume this year. At our youth group costume party earlier this week, I wore my Groucho glasses and a Mickey Mouse hat. But, to a party I'm going to this weekend, I'll wear a brown wig and sunglasses and be a hipster of some sort I guess. My costumes are getting less inspired by the year, except senior year when I plan on being Ed Grimly (unless I be a Rocky Horror character with one of my friends).

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'm going to wear my black peasant blouse, jeans, Goth makeup, and my witch hat with feathers (which I hope aren't real) on the brim, and being a witch (if people ask why I'm wearing jeans, I'll say "who said witches don't wear jeans?").

King Rupert

Reaction score
Dude- those are pretty awesome costumes! I particularly love the Back to the Future costumes! Where'd you get a Hoverboard? (I know- ordered it from Mattel, right?:big_grin:)

The magical world of ebay! Good eye by the way!