What Are You Going To Be On Halloween On 10-31-04?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hi,What Are You Guys Going To Be On Halloween This Sunday?(10-31-04)

I'm Going To Be Mickey Mouse!

Anybody Else?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Homemade Scooby-Doo!

"Scooby Dooby DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Klonoa

Reaction score
I've got one of those Green Bay cheese hats and a bright yellow T-shirt. I'm going to be a big piece of cheese! All the kids who come to my door for candy are going to think I'm weird! At least I have good candy this year. Store bought wrapped 'Boo Bites" cookies, Cheetos, and granola bars with Halloween wrappers for the teens who come to the door not dressed up past 9:00! Ha! Jeff's at that 'too old' for Trick or Treat stage, but I got him a cheap costume at Wal-Mart anyway. You drape it over your head like a pancho and it looks like a giant piece of pizza. If we were together we'd be a slice of pizza with extra cheese! Har har! If I wasn't so lazy, I'd like to dress as the Prince from Katamari Damacy.

--Klonoa

Beebers

Reaction score
I'll be going out As Myself, that's usually more than sufficient to frighten people.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Haven't decided yet, actually.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm torn. I want to be Seth Gecko from the movie From Dusk Til Dawn, but I don't know if I should attempt the tattoo that runs up his arm to his neck. Other options are Indiana Jones, Neo, or a boring old pirate. If I actually had somewhere to go, I would put more thought into it but as far as I know, I'm just staying home.

superfan

Reaction score
I work at a daycare and my coworkers have all decided it would be cute to go out as babies. Ugh. Pigtails and freckles and a bib and a bottle or soother. Sorry, it's just so expected of us, I guess. I need to figure a way to make mine look a little less conventional.
Now my Mom and step-dad are going out as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I told Mom it would be funny to go out as Little Red Riding Ho and Big Bad Pimp-Wolf. Mom could wear her hood and cape and underneath be all tarted up. My step-Dad could have the big hat with big wolf ears coming out the top, the Bling, and a long trench with a tail poking through the back. Mom liked the idea. Step-Dad said no.
My husband and I went out as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski one year. That was a hoot.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Im Seymore from Little Shop of horrors, My girlFriend is Audry,and My 2 cousins are Orin(the dentist)and Mushnick!

Beebers

Reaction score
superfanMy husband and I went out as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski one year. That was a hoot.[/QUOTE said:
Excellent. Presumably the cigar would have been easy to carry but did you bring along a desk?

roflrofl

I like the Riding Ho idea, too bad he nixed it. Dressing up as babies? That's unfortunate dear. Good luck.

:concern: :big_grin: :concern:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm going as Jack from Disney and Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas :smile: I bought the Jack mask from Hot Topic in the mall a few weeks ago! :big_grin: