What are your favorite Christmas specials or movies?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to add Pee Wee Herman's Christmas special, still funny and full of retro '80s goodness, lol.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Does anyone remember that one Christmas special featuring the California Raisins? That both fascinated me and completely creeped me out as a kid.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hmmmm, let's see...

-T'was the Night Before Christmas (the one with the mice and Joey Grey)
-A Year Without a Santa Claus
-A Muppet X-Mas Carol
-Muppet Family Christmas
-Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
-Yogi's First Christmas
-And one that was only shown one year on CN, called Jungle Bells about a farm family and their horse (voiced by Don Knotts I recall)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A Year Without a Santa Claus
A Christmas Story

and I dont think The Nightmare Before Christmas is a holiday movie. To me its an anytime movie :big_grin:

Mike Johnson

Reaction score
I don't think it gets any better than Christmas Eve on Sesame Street for me. How True Blue Miracle and Keep Christmas With You aren't standards played every year on the radio escapes me.

Mike

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Well there were lots of Chirstmas movies and specials that I loved, including all the Rankin/Bass ones. My favorite out of all of those would have to be Santa Claus is Comin' To Town. I got that on DVD late last year and it was a treat to watch it without it being interupted by ad breaks.
Others include Elf, The Santa Clause 1 and 2, Chirstmas Eve on Sesame Street, A Very Brady Chirstmas, In the Nick of Time and Prancer. Mind you, there were others.

animal0606

Reaction score
National Lampoons : Christmas Vacation
The Polar Express
Scrooged
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Grinch (animated classic)
Home Alone 1&2

Not Christmas movie per say But watching Die Hard always gets me in the Christmas mood.