What are your favorite TV shows to watch when You're Sick or having a bad day ?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like to watch The Muppet Show, Full House, and somethimes Ren and Stimpy when I'm sick. When I'm having a bad day, more often than not, I'll watch something Muppety, and I won't care what it is.
Oh yeah! Ren & Stimpy is always funny!

Kiki

Reaction score
TV:
-Play w/ me Sesame
-Postman Pat (..huzzah!)
-Little Bear
-Dr. Phil (sad, I know...)
-Sesame Street!
-If I'm up early, I'll watch Cheez TV
-Various videos of mine (old SNL's, Animaniacs, Betty Boop, TMS, music, etc)

Movies:
Hmm... they don't play a lot of midday movies these days. Not even Beaches! :eek: XD So usually I'll put on a movie of my own (yesterday I watched The Wall fer, like, the 100th time. :big_grin: The /best/ movie to watch when you're sick and need cheering up... XP)

Kiki

Reaction score
TV:
-If I'm up early, I'll watch Cheez TV
Oh wait, I forgot, it's called Toasted now. Lol, I don't think it's been called Cheez TV fer about 5 years! XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I totally agree when i have had a hard day somtimes , the NBC TV show Friends .. that show most of the time is the one where after stress i just watch a few eposdies and laugh my head off LOL :smile:
Oh yeah! That is a very funny show! It never fails to make me laugh! :big_grin:

Yorick

Reaction score
Topcat

I will always love watching Topcat, whenever it is on, but I know when I was sick it always used to be just right!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
TV:
-Play w/ me Sesame
-Postman Pat (..huzzah!)
-Little Bear
-Dr. Phil (sad, I know...)
-Sesame Street!
I am so the same, but I don't think Little Bear has been on in like, ages. I would my list the same as yours, but I would put in Wife Swap USA, Oprah, Arthur and whatever else is on ABC2.I can't wait til they release ABC3, it's gonna be 6am-9pm kids shows. All day, everyday,all the time. I bet they will bring out some of my favourite shows from when I was like, 3 or 4.

Kiki

Reaction score
I am so the same, but I don't think Little Bear has been on in like, ages. I would my list the same as yours, but I would put in Wife Swap USA, Oprah, Arthur and whatever else is on ABC2.I can't wait til they release ABC3, it's gonna be 6am-9pm kids shows. All day, everyday,all the time. I bet they will bring out some of my favourite shows from when I was like, 3 or 4.
I hope so! Man, I grew up with some great shows... I miss them! Little Bear's on ABC2. Or, well, it used to be. XD Oh- and I love Oprah and Arthur. Arthur's actually a big fave of mine.

King of Eight

Reaction score
I love Arthur, although I don't admit it to anyone. Shhh...

Someone mentioned the Muppet Babies earlier in the thread. I was just talking to my daughter about wishing they'd bring the Muppet Babies out on DVD, because I would love that.

I also enjoy Garfield and Friends, Fraggle Rock and I Love Lucy whenever I'm sick.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Typically, I'll pop in DVD's of shows from my childhood. Old School Sesame Street, Land of the Lost, Sigmund & The Sea Monsters, Scooby Doo or a good Disney movie.