What Are Your Fraggle Rock Opinions?

MerryCakes

Reaction score
I have finally watched a few episodes of Fraggle Rock, and I have to say that I enjoy it immensely! It is a lot of fun to watch and I found that it was very imaginative. I would also like to know which of the five main characters of Fraggle Rock is your favorite: Gobo, Mokey, Red, Wembley, or Boober? I think Boober is my favorite.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've always liked Boober, I tend to like characters with that kind of frustrated, wry sense of humor, hehe.

I used to think Gobo was boring and too perfect, but I really enjoy his early episodes when he's young and still learning to be brave. : )

Puckrox

Reaction score
I do really love Boober. He's so funny and sarcastic. However, I decided recently that Wembley is officially my favorite. He reminds me a lot of me (just a little bit more indecisive). He's so sweet and funny, and I love the way his eyes roll around. :coy:

Tosh

Reaction score
I love them all, but Wembley's always had a special place in my heart. Some of my very favorite episodes have been "Wembley-centered," one of my very favorites being "Wembley's Egg." It just breaks my heart to hear him worry about having no purpose in life, but I love his dedication once he does find his "purpose." :coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've watched as many episodes as I have access to (though I'm still working on the first season) and I just keep saying this. There are Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight characters I'm not fond of, there are Sesame Street characters I don't care for, but when it comes to Fraggle Rock, I can't find a character I can even dislike on a small level. Closest I can come to is maybe Ma Gorg's design from season one, and that's design. Wembley and Boober are still my favorite of the five, but I still couldn't bring myself to list them, I even like Marlon. It's rare to find a show where I don't have one character I dislike at all.

MerryCakes

Reaction score
Tosh- I saw that one too, and I just love the little baby bird! I like that episode.

Drtooth- I agree! There isn't really a Fraggle that I dislike, although I have to say that my least favorite is Wembley (sorry, Tosh). But I don't dislike him.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I'd have to whole-heartedly agree with the 'can't find any characters I don't like' sentiment. Every other TV show or movie (even the Muppets) I always seem to find at least one character that just osrt of irks me the wrong way for whatever reason. Tis not so with Fraggle Rock. It just reinforces my long-held opinion that there is/was something truly magical about Fraggle Rock.

For the record, while I do love all the characters (particularly Cantus, Sprocket, Uncle Matt, Philo & Gunge, Junior, Wembley, and Boober) I would have to say that Boober is tops for me in the main Fraggle five.

Fraggline

Reaction score
Wembley is so lovable! His personality traits are akin to those of a friend of mine, so maybe that's why i like him so much.
Have to say, though, when it comes to favorites, I really like Mokey. She's just got this quiet, soft-as-a-baby-blanket whirl around her. Plus, I like art and poetry as well.