What are your stories?

Kiki

Reaction score
I love Rugrats, but I'm not the big fan of the new episodes, I like the original 90s stuff. Yeah, Punky Brewster rocks, I love the sitcom AND the cartoon as well, Punky Power! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I know I poated here a few times before, but I'm going to update it and this time get straight to the point, not some long list, hehe:halo:

My name is none of your beeswax! Sarge or Sgt or Sgt Floyd or even floyd is fine. Most people knpow this, but I will repeat myself once again, I am a GIRL! Well, the last time I checked I was...hmm...:smirk:

I am probably one of the youngest members here. i am originally from philly pa. I am addicted to the internet. But I have been good. I havent been on as much. I'm a nerd. I am one of the smartest people in school! I ranked 13 outta I think 500 people, although, I might have dropped a bit from my science grade. I am near-sighted so yea, I wear glasses.

At first I seem like a quiet, shy, loner type person, but once I get to know you, I'm downright insane:crazy: I also suprise people when they see my closet. They dont expect me to wear mostly black, have shirts with skulls, a lot of rock shirts, a few dragon shirts, and a really cool miami ink shirt with a skeletal-snake wrapped around a dagger. but enough about my shirts

My taste in movies suprises people. I like scary/horror/suspence movies, expecially movies like final destination where people die horrible bloody deaths! My favorite movie is the nightmare before christmas.

My favorite tv shows are shows that talk about the supernatural. I watch travel, discovery, sci-fi, chiller (a directv channel which shows horror movies and tv series like tales from the crypt, alfred hitchcock, friday the 13, ect) and even disney channel alot.

You really wouldnt think of me as a dark person. I'm not goth or emo, dont have any weird hair colors, I dont even have my ears peirced! Although, right now I have emo bangs. But thats cause they grow unevenly and I need them cut.

I am a massive videogame player. I love videogames! I have a ps2 and a DS. I recently got guitar hero II, which I havnt stopped playing.

and thats about it. That was a bit more than to the point, but...oh well : )

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Is your avatar from the Spyro? I know that's probably a pretty dumb question, though.:embarrassed:

Pork

Reaction score
I'll answer for Sgt. Floyd and say yes. Becasue it is Spyro. hehe

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you, but opps... I meant to ask if her signature was from Spyro the dragon series. Sorry about that.:embarrassed:

Pork

Reaction score
Ah, well, I wouldn't know that. hehe. sorry

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Actrually, yeah. Its on the back of the first spyro game's case...at leaset i think it is. I know it was a tagline for one of the games

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do have all three games, so I should know that, LOL! I wish I knew where the case was? Oh well. But thanks!:big_grin:

lael

Reaction score
my stories play happily in the back of my mind