What bargains did YOU find today?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is the Cookie the old 90's version that also had Ernie, Bert, Grover, Cookie, Oscar and Big Bird. U did some cleaning out over at urs didn't u. I wished I could get more of that type of stuff at Goodwill. Thanks for the info Beth. Hope to find more neat stuff. Have a nice day.

Pirate Lad

Reaction score
I was so happy I walked into my local Suncoast store and there they had the last Swedish Chef w/kitchen playset for only $12.49! It was so cool! The people at the store must have thought I was a weirdo, lol! :halo:

Sprocket

Reaction score
Fraggles!!!!

Yesterday I found an Uncle Matt wooden puzzle for 75 cents at our neighborhood garage sale. That just made my year :smile: It was very exciting. He has the place of honor on my Muppet figurine shelf.

I also found the Sesame Street Celebration audio cassette for 10 cents. Very spiffy.

And lots and lots and lots of Sesame Street stuff. As always, but still cool. We bought the magnetic SS letter board/chalk board with SS flashcards for my 2-year-old niece. Fifty cents. And videos and books and an ABC Elmo. Elmo matching game.

Yes, my niece is spoiled, but at least we're teaching her to like the "right" things. Her favorite videos are the Sing Hoot and Howl SS, and the Muppet Treasure Island sing-along. And her favorite music is the Born to Add tape. (I got the videos for a dollar apiece at Goodwill, and the tape for 77 cents.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
What a fun thread!

Really!

What a!

:excited:

Okay, so stuff I've found:

---Fisher Price Kermit *puppet* (!!) Finally, a Muppet puppet whose voice I can do!! lol :smile:
---Muppets Go Hawaiian View-Master reels with Janice! :flirt: (I'd never heard o' this'un before!)
---"The Muppets Go Camping" book
---"The Dark Crystal" hardback book
---"The Fraggles Alphabet Pie" hardback book (wee!)
---"Grover Down On THE Farm" (lol, :-P) hardback book

Several items I'd never seen before...oh! And an online Disney pal o' mine found " 'The Muppet Show' Book" for me fer .75 cents!!! !:eek: I'd never even *seen* this before! *ANY*where!! (heard of it, just ain't seen it).

I read through---LOVE it, such great illustrations and material! :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
About 2 days ago, I went into EB Games... there on the discount rack at 70% off lie the SwineTrek playset with First Mate Miss Piggy! I immediately snatched it up and bought it for $11.17. They also had two of the PVC sets, but I didn't get those... they would have only cost about 2 dollars each, too.

"You owe us a nickel!"

I also bought muhself a Baby Rowlf beanie for $3.99. He is soooooo cute!

"She'w be a doctow wif disheashesh and he'pt you wif youw shneezesh."

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
There seems to be some great finds happening in the US! Even better than my finds last year but I'm still pretty happy with them!

I will be going to the place tomorrow probably so I might find something, who knows, its pure luck.

I havent found anything good for a while but I did get about 12 old sesame street books in excellent condition from the sesame street library range and sesame street book club.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If u come to US u should try to come to Sweetwater Texas. Thats where I live. Just thought if u were it would be kind of cool to see a MC member. Just a thought.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
There seems to be some great finds happening in the US! Even better than my finds last year but I'm still pretty happy with them!

I will be going to the place tomorrow probably so I might find something, who knows, its pure luck.

I havent found anything good for a while but I did get about 12 old sesame street books in excellent condition from the sesame street library range and sesame street book club.
Is there a URL for the SS book club? I'd love to see this thing for meself.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'll post links to all my muppet items soon!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot that last week I found an old LP record of the muppet movie in mint condition still with poster! and it cost me about $0.10 Aus cents!

I also found some old muppet books, "Muppet Manners" and "The Case of Missing Mother" they have some great muppet artwork in them. I love to see old books with illustrations of kermit, fozzie, gonzo etc, harder to find than the sesame street books. I picked them up for 50 cents Aus.