What can you cook?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
O_O Omg, like, I can cook almost anything....
But...;_; JELL-O IS HARD!

XP

*Joins Snowth in the party*

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've wanted to go to cooking school since I was little but because I am disabled I can't stand up for long periods of time...still, maybe someday :smile:.

We all have things we are bad at cooking though, I think :smile:. No one is good at everything after all...

Rose

Reaction score
I can cook just about anything. Going from simple to complcated and fancy. From books or from my head. I'm pretty good at cooking when I'm feeling creative.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really can't wait to cook for you, too! Cookies, breads, muffins, pastas, etc. I am very comfortable in the kitchen. You name it, I'll go for it!
Aw, that so sweet of you, honey!:flirt:

I can cook just about anything. Going from simple to complicated and fancy. From books or from my head. I'm pretty good at cooking when I'm feeling creative.
Yeah! Creativity is definitely the way to go!

Xerus

Reaction score
I can cook some sausage balls.

cowgirl

Reaction score
I can cook just about anything too. I'm very lucky that my mother was an incredible cook and she has taught me sooo much. She doesn't cook anymore since she had a stroke, but she still can teach me stuff.

My most "famous" dishes are my bruschetta (with feta cheese), my chicken enchiladas (which are totally my mom's but everybody loves when I make them), and my Irish Cream cake (made with Irish Cream and mini chocolate chips). :hungry:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I cant cook that great. I can cook things like rice, spaghetti, mac & cheese, easy stuff like that, basically anything you boil in water and leave it I can make