What do we call ourselves?

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
We need the term to be an acronym. a long name of several words that whn you take each fist letter make up a single word divided by periods.Like Special Person And Maniac or S.P.A.M. etc.

So really as the term 'Muppet' is a term of derogatory derision in the UK ("You Muppet!") I think we should claim it back as a term of positivity. Take each letter and think of a word for each that strung together makes a sentence but then condensed is just the initials of the name. M.U.P.P.E.T. I think we should just all be known as M.U.P.P.E.T.s. And then you could have subsections and splinter groups and branches of the Mass Unified Puppet People Entertaining Troupe such as W.O.T.N.O.T. or M.O.N.S.T.E.R. or F.R.A.G.G.L.E etc.
Different countries could become different branches and there could be membership forms and badges and conventions where al the branches meet up and it would be easier to ogrganise people and you could have smaller Muppetfests by country. And there could be branch leaders with M.U.P.P.E.T. titles And then there could be conventions of leaders and Muppetmaniacs could get all clever and organised and raise the profile of the Muppets and and and.......

I want a M.U.P.P.E.T. badge now. :frown:

Beebers

Reaction score
Why is that derogatory in the U.K.? That's terrible.

Your idea is awesomely awesome. (That's a good thing. Is awesome also bad over there?? Geez.)

Many
United
People
Promoting
Enjoyment
Throughouttheworld

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Anyone have any suggestions?
We had this conversation a while back (maybe at Delphi boards), but I suggested that we play off the word "Muppets" and call ourselves "MuppHeads."

Ghostbusters fans call ourselves Ghostheads.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
We had this conversation a while back (maybe at Delphi boards), but I suggested that we play off the word "Muppets" and call ourselves "MuppHeads."

Ghostbusters fans call ourselves Ghostheads.
Well, to make it truly accurate, wouldn't Mupphands be more accurate since Muppets are on the... you get the point.

Mupphands!

Phantom

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
Mupphands!
Well, there is no greater GLOVE....ha, ha...I crack me up.

Get it...no greater glove...you know it's like love with a "g"... hands...glove...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
yeah me too, only I was "the crazy muppet girl" oh well, it kinda grew on me! LOL I was also known as the "Crazy Ruby slipper girl who wants to marry Kermit" but were not going to go into what the boys said (it gets gross, stupid HS boys....) :stick_out_tongue:
*remembers the comments in 8th grade while she was disecting her frog*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. I can only imagine.

jediX said:
I consider myself a Star Warsian or Muppite. IE; people who don't like/appreciate Muppets would be? That's right, kids, an Anti-Muppite. lol
I don't wanna be an Anti-Muppite!
You're an Anti-Muppite, Jerry!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm I don't know....I've always just been real crazy and called myself a muppet fan....woah...I better slow down