What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Truth be told though...

I have always wanted to explore the moment of going in a car wash.... Outside of the car.

Yes, that's how much of an idiot I am.

KarWash scared of car washes! Ohhh the ironyyyyyy!
Kar-wash! Woah-woah-woah-woah- workin' at the KAR-WASH-yeah!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had one of the craziest dreams ever a few nights ago. I dreamt that Sthugar from Wonder Showzen was my long lost sister. There are two things very weird about that. One, she's a monster puppet, I'm human. Wouldn't I have to also be a monster puppet for her to be my sister? Two, being a puppet she'd obviously be smaller than I am. But yet in the dream we were the same size.

According to my weird dream, THIS is my sister apparently. She was probably adopted because we look nothing alike? lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, did you shrink or did she get bigger??? :search:
I have no idea but my dream sister is a puppet who was according to the show's creators was made out of cotton candy. That alone is weird and oddly humorous enough. The mind is a strange thing, isn't it? I sometimes wonder how many popular shows and movies were inspired by weird dreams.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Can dreams lead to false memories? I'm asking because when I first read the creepypasta Teddy, I could've sworn I'd seen that bear character somewhere before despite the fact that creepypasta stories are always pure fiction. I've convinced myself that I "remember" it through a dream about a similar looking bear character. That's all I can think of.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Can dreams lead to false memories? I'm asking because when I first read the creepypasta Teddy, I could've sworn I'd seen that bear character somewhere before despite the fact that creepypasta stories are always pure fiction. I've convinced myself that I "remember" it through a dream about a similar looking bear character. That's all I can think of.
I just did some research and discovered that Teddy was indeed based off a real children's toy. While the story was still 100 percent fictional, the bear itself actually existed. I guess I'm not crazy after all. I probably just stumbled upon that bear at a flea market years ago or something like that.