What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't find that thread about where we have dreams with other MC members - I'm assuming another MC member requested their posts be deleted, and had a number of them in that thread which got it deleted. :rolleyes:

Anyshoe, last night I had a dream that @jvcarroll and I were on some kind of a road trip of sorts, I don't even remember, but anyway, we made a pitstop at a little roadside diner for the night, and while we're waiting for our orders, he was showing me his latest project: nostalgic coloring books for adults of, what else? The Muppets. He illustrated them so beautifully, I was actually having fun coloring a page of Kermit sitting in a swamp with his banjo at our table.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, there was one time I had a dream that supposedly had @Sgt Floyd in it but idk what she really looks like, nor is it any of my business.... Sooo....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can't find that thread about where we have dreams with other MC members - I'm assuming another MC member requested their posts be deleted, and had a number of them in that thread which got it deleted. :rolleyes:
The MC drinking game - take a drink everytime a thread goes bye bye because one member wants their posts to be hidden.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Recent dream I had last night put me in a really sour mood. Not how I want to start my morning. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, honest question.

Who here has had naked dreams? Like you're just casually doing what you're doing, and then suddenly, you're naked.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's weird though, like....

You're naked, you can't find your clothes, but for some reason, no one actually notices you're naked.

At least for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've honestly never had dreams like that, so I always found it humorous (yet odd) when people talk about, "You ever have those dreams where you're suddenly naked in front of millions of people. . . ."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I'd say it's because you're an insomniac, but I dunno if that could be a case...