What do you know about dreams?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I remember jumping to the conclusion that Alan was in the process of leaving the show as far back as 2004 - between his dwindling appearances on the show, and the fact they did a whole episode where Natalie Portman was filling in for him while he leaves for vacation, it felt like they were looking into replacing him.
I remember my five-year old brain never even considered that she would be a replacement for Alan, I was just excited that there was a new person on the street. Too bad she didn't get to be on those four episodes they had scheduled, it would've been interesting.

But, back to the dream, the scary thing is, it's never formally announced when a cast member on SST is leaving. Sometimes they might be gone for a full season, but they'll still be in the credits, so you have to wait two seasons, at least, to figure out whether or not they're still on the show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Echoing some posts above, I used to have dreams I was back in school alot after I graduated and found myself all the way back in middle school in some of them.

But then, when you wake up, it's just like "what the...?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night was another one of those nights where an entire movie came to me in a dream, only this one was like a mix of Thunderdome and a live-action remake of WALL-E, in which Vin Diesel, or Dwayne Johnson, or some bald hunk is a badbutt environmentalist who's summoned to another dimension by sentient androids to help them with their massive clean-up efforts.

Any Del

Reaction score
I once had a dream that LittleJerry was rapping with Grand Master Flash. And the Snowths joined along. :sing:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I've had the teeth falling out, falling and being chased dreams a few times; I think I recently had the test failing dream, but most of the time I have the "back in school; can't find class" dreams.

My sleep schedule is erratic, and I hardly get quality sleep anymore, which I understand is probably the most important thing in life. I used to be super anal about my bed time, until I forced myself into bed after eating popcorn, carrots and humus and proceeded to puke my guts out, so I don't really rush myself into bed anymore; it may have been food poisoning because it was extremely intense if it was just for lying down after eating.