What do you like in your coffee?

King Jim

Reaction score
What do you like in your coffee? Cream, Sugar, Milk, Equal Sweetener or Sweet n' Low. Do you like French Vanilla, Hazel Nut or Whole Bean.

Whatever

Reaction score
I never drink coffee. My German host family thinks I come from Mars as a result.
(60 second rule. sigh)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My coffee favorites: Dunkin' Donuts decaf with cream & sugar,Starbucks frappacino/mocha java(with or without whipped cream),Starbucks houseblend,Ghiradelli's houseblend or decaf,Foglifter,French Vanilla,Irish Creme(have to be in the mood for),chocolate rapsberry.Never liked hazelnut.:crazy: :cool: When I make the coffee myself,I usually put in 3-4 packs of sweetener & powdered cream or half & half in it. Very big sweet tooth.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I never drink coffee. My German host family thinks I come from Mars as a result.
(60 second rule. sigh)
Me neither! It's weird being a non-coffee drinking college student. Alcohol some people can understand, but you say you don't drink coffee and you get really strange looks...
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Me neither! It's weird being a non-coffee drinking college student. Alcohol some people can understand, but you say you don't drink coffee and you get really strange looks...
Erin
No kidding. I even had a friend who brought her cappucino machine to Germany with her.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm simple: Folger's medium blend with a bit of milk and a bit of sugar. Goes with anything from bacon and eggs to one dozed iced cake doughnuts. Mmm, coffee. Must brew coffee...

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
i drink my coffee with nothing in it :smile: , however at disney world this year we had sweetened coffee with cinnamon in it- very tasty. roger