What do you think, honestly?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is just out of mild curiosity, and I don't care what the results are.

Just tell me honestly, on a scale from 1 to 5 (with one as the worst, and five as the best), how cool and fun to be around am I?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Even though I hardly know ya, you seem like a pretty fun person on the MC. So, honestly, I'll say you're a nice four.:wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Even though you keep thinking I'm Kathy Greenwood,I know you're kidding. So you're a 4 on my list!:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I shall give you a 4 Mr. Snowth, even though I don't think you really need to ask though...:wink: :smile: :big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Somewhere around a 2 - I think you worry too much, what with those "decade of bad weather" and "global warming" threads.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
Somewhere around a 2 - I think you worry too much, what with those "decade of bad weather" and "global warming" threads.
I don't make the news, I just report it, besides I'm into weird weather.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm going to say 4 and a half, cause you're just that awesome. You're a good writer and T*K*O is amazing, and you always start random threads. The only thing that drives me crazy about you is sometimes when your posts are like 3 words long, cause it's hard to respond to that. >< !! (I took off a half mark for that :wink: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
The only thing that drives me crazy about you is sometimes when your posts are like 3 words long, cause it's hard to respond to that. >< !! (I took off a half mark for that :wink: )
Hee-hee-hee. Yeah, I notice I'm notorious for doing that, but believe me, it's something I'm going to be working on. And I'll also be working on where you'll no longer see those e-mails that say "D'Snowth has tried to send you a private message...":embarrassed:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aww! No, that part is totally my fault for not cleaning out my inbox. Don't stop sending me private messages... then I'll have no-one to talk to... **sniff**