What do YOU wanna do?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Lotsa things I wanna do. I LOOOOOVE to write.....I've written songs, screenplays, stories, and I'm constantly reworking them......But, I also love working w/kids, teenagers actually. Teenage girls most of all. I love working with them, I know most people say they're hard to deal with, but I love 'em. So I'd also like to be involved w/them in some way, maybe a teacher or youth minister or something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Puppeteer/Cartoon/Blues shows. But, you already all know that stuff about me.

That, and be loved by millions of people who I make happy with my cartoons and puppets.

Chatalie

Reaction score
My passion

Me? I'm gonna be a Drama Therapist. It's like art therapy but with all the other cool stuff too: theater, dance, music, masks, painting, sculpting, and yes....PUPPETS. I want to build puppet shows with intellectually challenged people. Humans NEED to create, and puppets are so special. Puppetry, is one of the only art forms where the artist actually gets to create his own instrument, and then give it Life. Wooh!

Chatalie :smile:

smeagol4prez

Reaction score
Almost there but still a bit short of the skills, i wanna be a professional poker player :smile:

Sounds pretty ridiculous but i've been playing cards since i was 15 and yes there is more to cards than just being lucky.