What do you want for Christmas?

Beebers

Reaction score
Charlie Brown Christmas is on ABC right now! 8 p.m. Gotta go watch it. :cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Aw, I didn't know that! And I can't watch it cuz my brother's watching "Fiddler on the Roof"! Oh, well, we have it on DVD anyway. There's just something about watching it on TV... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
what do i want for christmas?......to get out of college right now with a degree....tired of college

Note*** if you're not in college yet, don't apply. you'll just be in one heck of a ride that's long and no end insight. i know i am....

ryan

Beebers

Reaction score
I never went to college, not even for a nanosecond.

All five of my siblings did not want to go and got to, I wanted to go and never did. (No money, too many other responsibilities.)

I'm starting next Fall to study toward a Masters in History from MIT, online, because I can't be there physically. I may do a double major, so many to pick from! Can't wait.

For Christmas I want a decent workspace in which to build puppets and sculptures.

Phantom

Reaction score
Peace on Earth, good will towards men.

...or some mag wheels, that would be sweet. (Simpsons reference)

Beebers

Reaction score
I was trying to figure out how to save this thread and you just did it, excellent.

I would also like for AlexTaylorFromScotland to not expire from severe grits exposure.

Phantom

Reaction score
We'll pray for him, although I've never heard of a grit related fatality. Lord knows you can't choke on them.

Whatever

Reaction score
Phantom said:
We'll pray for him, although I've never heard of a grit related fatality. Lord knows you can't choke on them.
It depends on how they're cooked. I'm not entirely sure Alex did survive, he at least he hasn't recovered. Poor guy hasn't been the same since. :big_grin:

homerthegreat

Reaction score
I'd like some more Palisades Muppets figures...and more Palisades stuff, as well...:smile: