What do you want?? :)

Kiki

Reaction score
What would be one Muppet (or Fraggle Rock, or SS) item you'd love?

I would DIE for one of those gorgous bags made out of crystal (dunno if they're real or not :rolleyes: :confused: ) with the Miss Piggy or Kermit design! There's waller and purses as well. They're designed by Kathrine Baumann and cost heaps and plus i wouldn't know where to get it but I sure would fancy one!! :smile: (I think they're called The Kermit Collection)

How about you guys??

Princeton

Reaction score
TMS: Wayne & Wanda plush
SS: Hoots plush
FR: Gunge (not Philo, just Gunge) plush (and not finger puppet size, the size of the existing Fraggle plush)

Honeydew

Reaction score
I'd like to see Master Replicas produce Bunsen Honeydew (surprise!? :confused: ), Beaker, and Rizzo. I'm not holding my breath for the first two, due to size, but Rizzo certainly seems feasible.

My Kermit arrives in two days! :smile:

:eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Although probably unlikely, I would like to see the entire Jim Henson Hour series on DVD, complete and uncut, right down to the original Jim Henson Productions logo. For Sesame Street, I'd like to see a DVD set containing every single Kermit the Frog sketch.

Realistically thinking, I'd like to see an "Ultimate Visual Guide" for The Muppets (and Sesame Street).

Davina

Reaction score
not sure what 1 thing i'd really want (am still realing over the fact that i actually have a "real" kermit.. hehe) but i know my husband would love a collection of "realistic" doozers.. i know he'd like to set up a doozer construction area in our basement when we redo it and turn part of it into the home theater area... oh, and a custom dark crystal inspired door.. he's been talking about making one for a while..

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think I'd like the Of Muppets and Men book. ^^ I managed to find the tv special on the internet a long time ago, but I'd like the book. I'd like lots of muppet books. ><