1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What does Bear has in common with the Book of Pooh?

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by MJTaylor, Jun 23, 2005.

1. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

Well, not a lot really, aside from the fact that they are both produced by Barking Dog productions and Mitchell Kreigman is involved with both. One major thing they have is that every episode of both seires ends with the same song, which says goodbye.
    Anyone else notice that?
  2. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

I made one mistake in the above post. The production company is Shadow Productions. I guess I got confused because Shadow has a shadow of a barking dog for its logo.
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yes, they are both goodbye songs, but not at all the same song. A lot of childrens shows do that too. Mister Rogers and Out of the Box. Sharon, Lois and Bram's Elephant Show had a similar closing theme.
  4. MJTaylor

MJTaylor Member

You didn't quite understand Bear. I didn't mean both shows ended with the same song. I meant that every episode of both programmes ended with the same goodbye song as every other episode. As for the other shows you mention, I never saw them so I had no idea.
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Okay, fair enough. Thanks for the clear up :)