What does everybody look like?

Doogied

Reaction score
Awww....thanks!

PePe's Lost Luv said:
I like your pics.. Your puppy is so adorable :smile: doogie
Thanks! He's a rescue wienie.... I got him for a great adoption agency in Quebec. www.animatch.ca He is the ultimate cuddle buddy! He always wants to be snuggled up to me....the other animals are my sister's. She is a photographer and I thought they were all so cute I should add them too. However, I am convinced that she's feeding Taz the cat crack..... that cat is all grey with peppermint green eyes... WITH NO EYELIDS! He looks like he stuck his tail in an electrick socket ALL THE TIME......wild......lol.

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
Hey Doogied and Fozzie ..

It's good to help a dog in need!! i got my puppy from a local shelter, she's a 4 year old cocker spaniel but she acts like she's alot older she's a calm dog.:smile:

Fozzie I love your little muley and that Slimer Ghost ..So awesome..!!!!
and that nun needs to leave you to your awesome artwork and fun!! hehehe:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, Muley's a lot of fun to have; Slimer has cameos around Halloween time.

Doogied

Reaction score
S'Funny

S'Funny.....there's a thread for us all to see what each other looks like....and we're talking about the dogs! Lol! I think I am in good company here.... let's all post pics of our puppies too!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Doogied said:
S'Funny.....there's a thread for us all to see what each other looks like....and we're talking about the dogs! Lol!!
:sympathy: The continuing stoooooooory of a quack who's gone to the dogs... :sympathy:

Doogied

Reaction score
Ha ha ha....

Fozzie Bear said:
:sympathy: The continuing stoooooooory of a quack who's gone to the dogs... :sympathy:
Well said! Lol!

Doogied

Reaction score
Oscar Wienie....

I have added a picture of my other Wiener dog now.... http://groups.msn.com/Doogie
It's in the Manimal album.....yup...I have definatley gone to the dogs.... and cats.... :sympathy: