What DVDs would you want for 2008?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd be worried if Columbia doesn't want to give them any of their clips, since most of them came from that company (as they were the distrubuting studio of the Muppets Take manhattan and others at the time).

I would also laugh loudly if George Lucas wanted to splice in "special edition" clips of Star Wars in various epiosdes. He probably would.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if it would be a good idea to write to Disney and ask if film clip right issues are what's preventing DVD releases of Muppet Babies, and to also request that if Disney releases Muppet Babies on DVD to remaster the original master tapes and not use syndicated prints (and also include the original 1980s Henson Associates logos instead of the later Jim Henson Television logos).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Something that I just started to wodner. Did Muppet Babies ever include any clips owned by Disney? It would be ironic if there weren't ever any Disney-owned clips, but if there were, then we wouldn't need to worry about that. And I hope that all Sesame Street clips used don't have to be cut (Disney hasn't cut Sesame Street characters from Mupet DVD releases, and Sesame Workshop has been allowed to include Kermit on Sesame Street DVD releases).