1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What Fraggle Rock song was stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by lotusoftheleaf, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I had "Only way Home" going through my head and "Goin' Down the Road" today. It was funny cuz a few days ago work was really hectic. We were running around trying to do all these things at once and it made me think of "Help me for a Change" when Wembley's trying to help everyone at once. So that got stuck in my head and it made me even more stressed.

2. Tosh

Tosh New Member

I've had "A Friend is a Friend" (from "Grapes of Generosity") stuck in my head for the past two days... :coy:

3. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I tend to sing "Workin" on the way to work. Otherwise, lately I've been humming "Dum De Dum" or whatever the name is :)

4. Gonzo's Hobbit

I started out with "We are the Children of Tomorrow" stuf in my head. Then it got really busy at work so I got "The Hum Song" stuck in my head because I sing it to try and keep calm when things get hectic. I'm not sure how well it works though.

5. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

This thread is telling me I need to own more than 2 FR songs...

6. bazingababe24

bazingababe24 Member

"Music Makes Us Real" from "Mokey and the Minstrels". Hearing Cantus' voice, even just in my head, helps me not be so stressed-out. Work was pretty insane today, as Saturday is the biggest day for product demos.

7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Lately it's been The Remembering Song, both versions. Na-na-na...loo.

8. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

The beauty of that song is ... how can you really forget the words? :p

9. Gonzo's Hobbit

Actually I've found that that's one of the hardest songs to remember because you have to remember where' they're forgetting, if that makes sense:smirk: (is there a word here or a na-na?)

10. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

I don't know why, but that song from Wembley and The Mean Genie keeps popping in my head! And I hate it, 'cause that episode is scary! So, I don't know whether to keep walking or stand at attention! LOL

11. Gonzo's Hobbit

Lol, that part of the episode was so weird. It was 1812 Fraggle style. You're right it was kinda freaky.

12. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Bumping the thread!

Dream A Dream And See from the episode Boober's Dream is so stuck in my head right now.