1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What happend to my role play?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dominicboo1, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Hi guys! I tried posting a new role play game a while ago, but I lost it soon afterwards. Does anyone understand what happened?
  2. The Count Moderator

Yes...

1 You posted/started a game thread.
    2 Without previous moderator approval or set-up.
    3 In a forum section that isn't the Games section.
    4 Without posting your idea for an RPG in the Games Suggestions thread to get said moderator approval or set-up for your game.
    5 Without the rules of your game being set specifically explaining what you wanted to have happen throughout the game itself.
    6 Which is why only moderators can start threads in the Games section.
    7 Which is why your thread was deleted, twice.

Next time, please go through the proper channels, as this kind of thing is viewed as spam and/or rule violations.
    Hope this helps.
  3. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Thank hyou very much!