What happened to Linda?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She hasn't been on this season at all, what happened to her? Who's going to teach the kids about sign-language? :confused: :confused:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Well, since Linda Bove no longer is listed in the end credits of SESAME STREET now, I think it' s a sure bet that production costs have weeded out all secondary cast members.

Either that, or she grew tired of a role she's been playing since 1971. But, considering her role in the hearing impaired community, I doubt it. It's political.

Whatever

Reaction score
I love Linda! (especially as someone who was born hearing impaired, I need someone to relate to!) We need her back! On a similiar subject, I wish the Best of the Muppet Show DVDs were close captioned... I tend to miss out on the jokes.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, sadly, they just don't have room for her anymore. They don't have room for a lot of that stuff. Most of the original adults aren't on very much anymore, especially since they only do 26 shows a season now.

Frazzle

Reaction score
That is just heartbreaking & sad that Linda is not appearing on the show any longer. She brought diversity into the show, as well as taught children (and adults) the importance of acceptance. Does anyone know if she left the show by choice or if she is no longer on SS for other reasons?